Tuesday 21 February 2012

Tricks!!!

It will be our last week of puppy class next week and Karen our trainer has told us to teach our puppies a trick.  Deedee already does two tricks, she will give us her paw and roll over on her back waving her paws in the air.  However, I wanted to go one better.  I decided to teach her to jump through a hoop.  She is not scared of anything and the hoop did not bother her in anyway.  She was jumping through it in minutes.  Even my nine year old collie Kimmy, who had never done it before decided to have a go to.  I was really pleased with her for learning the trick so quickly, then I read my homework again and it said "do not get your puppies to do any tricks that involve jumping such as through a hoop until they are 18 mths old"  Oh dear, too late.....

No comments:

Post a Comment